Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Personal Reflection

Personal Reflections

A personal reflection I think about often is about my group of friends I chilled with the passed 3 years. So many good times playing shows with my old bands, going on the train to the city to see our favorite bands live, going to the beach or parties. I reflect on how fast it went and now we are all off in different places. One friend is at Harvard, one is at Yale, three are attending Boston University, two are at Paris Island serving in the United States Marine Corp. And a few others at local colleges. Time goes so fast and even though we are all off in different directions we are still connected and still friends. I’ve already made two trips up to Boston in the passed six weeks.

1 comment:

  1. George, friend are very important. Where ever you all are, try too stay in touch. You will always be friends.
    Prof. Westry

    ReplyDelete