Monday, September 14, 2009
Dangers While Texting
What I know before reading about this texting article, is that texting is a very bad idea, if you’re driving, walking, ect. Texting is pretty much a way of life now for everyone in their teens and 20's even 30's. I text a lot but it doesn't affect anything I ever do because I'm so use to it. If I have to walk across a street I stop texting because I feel its common sense. I would like to know what the author considers is a better alternative for communication; however, the author does not offer this. What I learned is that even doctors text in not that right situations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When the doctor said I said wait this is stupid so I stopped, I really dont believe that he actually stopped. But would have never guessed that people text while driving I think thats something people should rethinkg that.
ReplyDeleteYes, I agreed to, the doctor are telling us not to do something and yet they are doing it as well. The title is so ironic.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment. I also would like to know how else would we communicate with our peers while moving besides talking on the phone. I have seen doctors text even while prescribing me.
ReplyDeleteHi Georgie,
ReplyDeleteTexting is not a hard thing to do. Getting hurt while texting is even more easy. All you have to do while texting is look up after every word you type down. :D
You're totally right Demir
ReplyDelete